View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
10-22-2019, 08:35 AM

I'll get to reviews for VIP last couple of nights later. Need to do some actual work today... not to mention the combo of the fogger pointed right at me for last night's show and Danny's kick drum over two nights is making me feel like I was hit by a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCToolfan View Post
I didn't see this asked or mentioned, but have poster tubes been allowed in/sold at merch with the posters this tour?
They include plastic sleeves with posters at merch stand, but did not sell tubes. They did let people bring them in both nights in LA. Have a feeling that rule will be specific to each venue.
Old 10-22-2019, 08:35 AM   #6700
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

I'll get to reviews for VIP last couple of nights later. Need to do some actual work today... not to mention the combo of the fogger pointed right at me for last night's show and Danny's kick drum over two nights is making me feel like I was hit by a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCToolfan View Post
I didn't see this asked or mentioned, but have poster tubes been allowed in/sold at merch with the posters this tour?
They include plastic sleeves with posters at merch stand, but did not sell tubes. They did let people bring them in both nights in LA. Have a feeling that rule will be specific to each venue.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote