View Single Post
veikley's Avatar veikley
01-24-2016, 02:45 PM

Super tight show with the usual recent setlist. Song highlights for me were No Quarter, The Grudge, Opiate and Sweat.

I can't remember the exact words Maynard used, maybe someone can correct me?

Before Ænema - Nashville, you guys dont have earthquakes or hurricanes but you do have snowstorms.

Before the finale - Snow can sometimes be beautiful but sometimes it can be like eating a bag of salty dicks. Be careful driving home.

Did anyone sitting up close get a good luck at the outfit Maynard was wearing at the end of the show? He was bowing to the crowd and it looked like some full body outfit but I couldn't make it out.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:45 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: REIVEWS - Jan 23rd Nashville

Super tight show with the usual recent setlist. Song highlights for me were No Quarter, The Grudge, Opiate and Sweat.

I can't remember the exact words Maynard used, maybe someone can correct me?

Before Ænema - Nashville, you guys dont have earthquakes or hurricanes but you do have snowstorms.

Before the finale - Snow can sometimes be beautiful but sometimes it can be like eating a bag of salty dicks. Be careful driving home.

Did anyone sitting up close get a good luck at the outfit Maynard was wearing at the end of the show? He was bowing to the crowd and it looked like some full body outfit but I couldn't make it out.