View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 04:39 PM   #73
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/21 - Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioniccommandos
So before getting into Boston, I bought a pair of $20 sneakers, but I was wearing sandals to the concert. Once in Boston, I decided to change into my sneakers, it was about 2 hours before the show, but I needed a pair of socks. I went into Macy's with my friend, found a pair of socks for $7 and while I was waiting in line, I turned around and who was coming up the escalator, but...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...jonesandme.jpg
;)
Well very interesting indeed but cut the suspense and finally tell us how the socks held out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenbpronovos
...snip... The only thing that ruined was the guy directly behind me yelling for prison sex.
that would sound so awkward to anyone unfamiliar with tool :D

anyway... my first post here.
i'll be getting devirginized next week sunday at pinkpop in holland since i'll be seeing and hearing TOOL finally for the first time in this particular space-time continuum and after reading almost every single post here in the forums about this tour i can only say i sincerely hope i won't be let down cuz the general verdict here seems to be that this is going to be the most amazing show ever so i'm really so hyped about all this i think.. i think my heads gonna explode or something as soon as the first note strikes down on my eardrums..
damn.. this band is so out of this world... i think i'm going nuts...
does the ticket include mental help for those who can't handle the show being over?

Last edited by xirdneh; 05-23-2006 at 05:00 PM..
OFFLINE |