View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 01:44 PM   #71
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/21 - Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre

My first tool show ever..and I had to take two days to cope with what I just saw.

Was an amazing day with the bro.

Ok, we take off around 12 afternoon..make our way to the T but pass exit 13 cause were out of it. So we end up going to the T like an hour and a half away to find out that the T there was closed! I WAS MAD! Ok, we so try to goto another T.. we find one in Walpole, but it was just an empty parking lot w/ no where to board the damn T? WTF? So we goto another T, it's running, but we check the schedule and the last one leaves around 11 so we didn't want to chance it. And we head off to boston cause were pretty close by now. Took us 3 1/2 hours to get to fuckin boston, jesus right? Ok so we park in the china garage and my brother ends up locking the damn keys in the car. We call triple A, sit on the roof of the car and lite of a jibba. Was pretty nice. All this time talking to Kurt(someone I met at the Tool show). We get the keys out, and head to the Orpheum. It is still like a good 2 1/2 hours before the show so we go into the commons n smoke another jibba. Sketchy as hell let me tell you. We meet up with Kurt and his friend and go back into the commons and almost get busted by the cops cause I see some bum ass guy on his phone looking at us and that signals me to get the hell out, so we just move spots. And let me tell you me and my brother look up in the sky and we see this one big ass dark cloud and were like uh oh lets get the fuck out of here as the cop was coming so we booked it to the Orpheum. THe fucking gods opened the sky on us, hailing, lightning, rain you named it. I was drenched. Finally got into the show, bought me and my brother a shirt and a poster for myself --- Let me tell you that poster is fucking sweet (anyone know any place to get it laminated cheap around western mass??) it was gonna cost me $94 to get it laminated at some paper company, mad expensive. Well long story short the show was fucking amazing, i was so pumped and just jammin out to every damn song. I loved it..OH AND SORRY TO THE GIRL I HIT IN THE HEAD IN FRONT OF ME WHILE TAKING MY SHIRT OFF..IT WAS HOT!

timbob

i was the little white kid walking around with the long sleeve billabong shirt on w/ the tool shirt over it and a hemp necklace. i probably looked fucked up, but im mad hot so the girls wanted me. thankyou
OFFLINE |