View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 07:32 PM   #61
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/21 - Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setve
the friend i was with flipped out, because before one of the songs (lateralus?), adam did a slide with his pick. all night he had been wishing they would play prison sex, i knew they wouldn't, but adam had us both going.
Dude, as soon as I heard that, I was ecstatic. Never heard Prison Sex live. I think they were doing that all night long - disguising the beginnings of songs. Of course being in the 2nd to last row of the infernal balcony, I couldn't hear anything he said before songs.

Still, only 2 complaints: The vocals have been too low at every show (you'd think the crew would check out the posts), and it was one song too short. 4 years and we didn't even get 2 hours. I was waitin' for Prison Sex (that's not what I mint).

Otherwise, KILLER show! Even the Gestapo couldn't dampen the energy. I had a great top-down view of Danny and he seemed much more effortless than I remember, He hasn't lost a step, but her just did it with fuckin' ease. Outstanding.
The highlight for me was probably Lateralus - the energy got so high that at the end of the song, the band fell down :)

Great crowd, too. Fans lookin out for other fans when 5-0 walks by. Some good screamers in the very last row! TOO fuckin' hot! I only sat down for a minute during Lost Keys - just to check back in with reality.

fuckin' A

Last edited by AquaTarkus; 05-22-2006 at 07:49 PM..
OFFLINE |