View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 11:58 AM   #40
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/20 - New York, NY - City Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyReality

and to anyone involved in the seating confusion in the rear gallery, row j....i'm still 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJsancho
DUDE!! I was right fuckin' there! My bro and I were in seats 1 - 3 at the end. I dont know what all the confusion was about. Three different people came and checked my ticket, and everyone that was sitting there seemed to be right where they were supposed to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyReality
I know man, I had my ticket checked at least half a dozen times...it was all because of the people in seats 15 & 17...they didn't want to admit they were in the wrong seats. god damn that shit was annoying. but the show was fucking phenomenal.
My friend and I had J-13 & J-15. Those ladies that were trying to figure it out were clueless. Once the show started it didn't matter, we were up at the rail the whole show. Anyway, I figured out why there was so much confusion. Those seats were mislabeled somewhere. The last seat on that row was marked 23. I just looked at the seating chart on the City Center's website and they only show that row going to 21 so something was really fucked up with that row.

This was my 3rd TOOL show, 2nd this week. This show blew away the Philly show Wednesday. Maynard sounded much better and was much more into it. Philly was certainly memorable though as we got 3rd row tickets right in front of Adam. Got my 10,000 Days CD case signed by Adam & Danny after the Philly show so I didn't bother sticking around after this one. We did go to the CoSM tour before the show which was really cool. Got home at 6am today after the train ride and drive back to Maryland. What a week. Can't wait for the full blown U.S. tour!
OFFLINE |