View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 09:31 AM   #34
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/20 - New York, NY - City Center

I was there in the LAST row of the place, actually standing behind where my seats actually were to see better. The show was amazing, although I couldn't see Justin or Adam because stupid heads were in my way. Some funny parts though: The girl next to me was texting someone on her PDA for like 20 minutes of the show, but she was way into it for the rest of the time, just a funny note. Also there was a 12 year old kid about two rows in front of me with his dad. Who brings there 12 year old to a Tool concert? Better yet what 12 year old listens to Tool?

Did anyone else see the guy walking around outside with the "I need a ticket" sign? I thought it was quite funny. I hope he lucked out.

edit: Also anyone see the dude with the 10,000 days eye image tattooed onto his shoulder? He apparently got it that night before the show. He and his friends told me, that since it was my first Tool show I should have brought a change of underwear. Luckily I didn't need it.

But this was my first Tool show, and all I can say is I cannot fucking wait till the fall when I see them again

Last edited by dutchbstrd; 05-21-2006 at 09:57 AM..
OFFLINE |