View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 10:48 PM   #14
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/20 - New York, NY - City Center

alright 2 in a row and it was bad ass.

they played sll of lost keys with maynard whispering creepy shit through the bull horn.

again like last night the new schism bridge is fucking insane.

the sound was better then last night but still not the best i have heard, maynards voice was the only thing that had problems.

lateralus was on point again, i cant get enough of that song, truely amazing live.

i went to the stage entrance again tonight and waited for the band. about 12:30 or so alex and allison grey walked out, there were about 30 people there and i was like the only one that recognized him it seemed. out of the 30 people there he only signed 1 autograph and it was my copy of 10Kdays on the net of being picture. i was in fucking AWE!!!! i couldnt belive it, then adam came out and was very kind and signed everyones stuff including his picture in the 10Kdays booklet, then justin came out and he did the same. and then danny emerged, the fucking machine himself, he is the nicest man, talked for a while then jetted with his women.

these past 2 days have been incredible, i couldnt have asked for anything more. thank you new york.

thanks also to Alex who i met at the irish pub, way to show a west coast bro some love.

on a funny note, while waiting for the band the guy that is the lead role on law and order came from backstage. i was like what the fuck. pretty funny.
OFFLINE |