View Single Post
blue laCe meaSLe's Avatar blue laCe meaSLe
07-02-2007, 04:50 AM

this was the best show i've seen on this tour (was @ the columbus show last year and caught them @ bonnaroo). altough the vocals were tuned down, their energy was intense, and they have come a long way w/ the laser show.

Having said that, my brother was in the lower seating on the right if you were facing the stage. When Danny threw out the drum covers @ the end of the show, my brother actually caught the 1st one. unfortunately, it seems that for some, tool shows are the only time they leave the house. the cover was promptly ripped from his grip and thrown to the floor which resulted in a frantic scramble for the keepsake. it ended up in the hands of 3 different people, one of which was a dimented hag of a woman, who then began to bite all others involved. the other guy that had his paws on it pleaded w/ my brother to let go and that they would split it (right in two, no doubt), so he let go. about this time the well trained security personnel showed up to quell the little spat and of course went right for the guy w/ the drum cover (a pacifist, no doubt) rather than the possessed cow of a woman. he was drug away clutching onto his well desereved prize. Good sir, if you happen upon this post, please get a hold of me so that the bounty can be divyed up accordingly. my brother was the one w/ the shaved head and bite marks.

Peace.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:50 AM   #24
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

this was the best show i've seen on this tour (was @ the columbus show last year and caught them @ bonnaroo). altough the vocals were tuned down, their energy was intense, and they have come a long way w/ the laser show.

Having said that, my brother was in the lower seating on the right if you were facing the stage. When Danny threw out the drum covers @ the end of the show, my brother actually caught the 1st one. unfortunately, it seems that for some, tool shows are the only time they leave the house. the cover was promptly ripped from his grip and thrown to the floor which resulted in a frantic scramble for the keepsake. it ended up in the hands of 3 different people, one of which was a dimented hag of a woman, who then began to bite all others involved. the other guy that had his paws on it pleaded w/ my brother to let go and that they would split it (right in two, no doubt), so he let go. about this time the well trained security personnel showed up to quell the little spat and of course went right for the guy w/ the drum cover (a pacifist, no doubt) rather than the possessed cow of a woman. he was drug away clutching onto his well desereved prize. Good sir, if you happen upon this post, please get a hold of me so that the bounty can be divyed up accordingly. my brother was the one w/ the shaved head and bite marks.

Peace.