View Single Post
FrankBlack007
06-30-2007, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddevil View Post
i got to see the show from a stadium seat this time vs floor last week at fort wayne. one major difference is that the cinci fans didnt mosh. i dont understand how those ppl didnt explode into major pits like we did at fort wayne.

i think they started a little scrappy on jambi, but fixed it after a few. i think the sound was better here than at fortwayne, and i had a better time dancing infront of my seat than watching my back and tiptoeing on the floor. overall completely awsome show.

harping on some older fans, the guys behind me didnt know rosetta stoned or right in two. i heard things like "wow thats definatly new" and " i could go to sleep" . but they were creamin there pants when the lasers came on.
The sound was better than Ft. Wayne? I'm guessing Maynard didn't even sing, then. ;)

I just don't get moshing at Tool. Sorry. That's like moshing at Floyd or Zeppelin. Yes, they have some heavy songs...but that's not the mood of the current album/tour.

Not like I wasn't headbanging all the way....just not into "you're pushing and you're shoving" anymore.

But I'm old.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddevil View Post
i got to see the show from a stadium seat this time vs floor last week at fort wayne. one major difference is that the cinci fans didnt mosh. i dont understand how those ppl didnt explode into major pits like we did at fort wayne.

i think they started a little scrappy on jambi, but fixed it after a few. i think the sound was better here than at fortwayne, and i had a better time dancing infront of my seat than watching my back and tiptoeing on the floor. overall completely awsome show.

harping on some older fans, the guys behind me didnt know rosetta stoned or right in two. i heard things like "wow thats definatly new" and " i could go to sleep" . but they were creamin there pants when the lasers came on.
The sound was better than Ft. Wayne? I'm guessing Maynard didn't even sing, then. ;)

I just don't get moshing at Tool. Sorry. That's like moshing at Floyd or Zeppelin. Yes, they have some heavy songs...but that's not the mood of the current album/tour.

Not like I wasn't headbanging all the way....just not into "you're pushing and you're shoving" anymore.

But I'm old.
OFFLINE |