View Single Post
FrankBlack007
06-30-2007, 03:39 PM

Setlist above sounds correct.

I concur with what most people have said. The show was amazing (as I'm beginning to think is the norm). Some obvious highlights include Jambi, Wings for Marie & 10k Days, Lateralus and Vicarious.

It was great to hear Right In Two live, but coming where it did after a heavy opening, you could feel some of the less familiar crowd's energy flagging. Pushit or simply mixing up the songs a little could have corrected that, but on the other hand screw 'em, I was transported regardless.

Maynard seemed talkative and (gasped) even faced the crowd for a large amount of the show. Too bad his voice was mixed down so low. Still, you could tell he was into it. When he "came" all over the stage I was laughing my ass off. I'll let someone else explain what that was all about.

On a weird note, I was hammered (but not shouting "BENGALS!" and "STEELERS!" like the fucknuts behind me...I kept praying someone -- anyone -- would remove their feeding tube) and ended up sitting a few seats down from someone I haven't seen in 6 years that I used to work with. He gave me his email addy and I promptly forgot it (damn this short-term memory loss!). Just in case someone knows who I'm talking about, guy's name is Erik...sec. 112 row R. If anyone knows the guy, IM me.

Awesome show! Thanks Tool! Can't wait to see you again!

Great show!
Old 06-30-2007, 03:39 PM   #6
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

Setlist above sounds correct.

I concur with what most people have said. The show was amazing (as I'm beginning to think is the norm). Some obvious highlights include Jambi, Wings for Marie & 10k Days, Lateralus and Vicarious.

It was great to hear Right In Two live, but coming where it did after a heavy opening, you could feel some of the less familiar crowd's energy flagging. Pushit or simply mixing up the songs a little could have corrected that, but on the other hand screw 'em, I was transported regardless.

Maynard seemed talkative and (gasped) even faced the crowd for a large amount of the show. Too bad his voice was mixed down so low. Still, you could tell he was into it. When he "came" all over the stage I was laughing my ass off. I'll let someone else explain what that was all about.

On a weird note, I was hammered (but not shouting "BENGALS!" and "STEELERS!" like the fucknuts behind me...I kept praying someone -- anyone -- would remove their feeding tube) and ended up sitting a few seats down from someone I haven't seen in 6 years that I used to work with. He gave me his email addy and I promptly forgot it (damn this short-term memory loss!). Just in case someone knows who I'm talking about, guy's name is Erik...sec. 112 row R. If anyone knows the guy, IM me.

Awesome show! Thanks Tool! Can't wait to see you again!

Great show!
OFFLINE |