View Single Post
Opiate Son's Avatar Opiate Son
06-30-2007, 02:48 PM

Secyion 130, Row K, seat 12

WOW!!! What a great fucking show!!! My only complaint was that Maynard was a little hard to hear, very hard at times. It was great to hear Right In Two this time and the drum solo was amazing, Maynard held a big roll of toilet paper in front of a floor fan and blew it everywhere, then after the solo he thanked the drummer for Big Business and folowed with "now go pick that shit up". The visuals were even better than in Columbus last year and Maynard seemed to be having a blast. 10,000 Days and Lateralus were definatly highlights tonight as well.

I do miss Aenima as a show closer although Vicarious wasn't a bad way to go out. I was worried that the big fat walrus of a man behind us who apparently thought we all paid $50 to see him hold up his beer and scream about how he likes to party would ruin the night (or somehow get thrown down the stairs) but he even wore himself out.

Overall great show and i can only hope to see them again soon.

p.s. Almost forgot, i drove by the tour bus around 5:30-6:00pm and Justin was standing there with a cycling outfit on and his hair pulled back leaning over and doing something to his bike, it was no doubt him. By the time i even registered that it was Justin (don't know Cinci well and was looking for parking) i had already gone past. Would have loved to had the chance to talk to him for a few minutes.

Last edited by Opiate Son; 06-30-2007 at 02:54 PM..
Old 06-30-2007, 02:48 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 43
Re: 2007/07/01 - Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena

Secyion 130, Row K, seat 12

WOW!!! What a great fucking show!!! My only complaint was that Maynard was a little hard to hear, very hard at times. It was great to hear Right In Two this time and the drum solo was amazing, Maynard held a big roll of toilet paper in front of a floor fan and blew it everywhere, then after the solo he thanked the drummer for Big Business and folowed with "now go pick that shit up". The visuals were even better than in Columbus last year and Maynard seemed to be having a blast. 10,000 Days and Lateralus were definatly highlights tonight as well.

I do miss Aenima as a show closer although Vicarious wasn't a bad way to go out. I was worried that the big fat walrus of a man behind us who apparently thought we all paid $50 to see him hold up his beer and scream about how he likes to party would ruin the night (or somehow get thrown down the stairs) but he even wore himself out.

Overall great show and i can only hope to see them again soon.

p.s. Almost forgot, i drove by the tour bus around 5:30-6:00pm and Justin was standing there with a cycling outfit on and his hair pulled back leaning over and doing something to his bike, it was no doubt him. By the time i even registered that it was Justin (don't know Cinci well and was looking for parking) i had already gone past. Would have loved to had the chance to talk to him for a few minutes.

Last edited by Opiate Son; 06-30-2007 at 02:54 PM..
OFFLINE |