View Single Post
gunslinger69's Avatar gunslinger69
05-16-2007, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjennkcc View Post
Wow!!!!! My fifth TOOL Concert.. Going to see them four times next month tho.. I cried when Maynard said "happy mother's day" Rosetta stoned was AWESOME!!! I snuck a camera into the venue, had to wrestle a security guard who tried to get it away from me. I got some AWESOME pictures (about 200) and some great video clips. I am still riding the high from the concert. They never cease to amaze me. Tool has changed my life. Anyone who would like to see my TOOL pics can email me. I am trying to figure out how to resize them so I can upload them.. Wings and 10,000 days was intense. Almost everyone around me was in tears. GREAT SHOW!!! Can
t wait till Cedar Rapids, Peoria, Sioux City and St. Paul!!!
what is your email address? i would like to see the pix. I came from dbq to see them and i will be in CR as well
Old 05-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #40
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjennkcc View Post
Wow!!!!! My fifth TOOL Concert.. Going to see them four times next month tho.. I cried when Maynard said "happy mother's day" Rosetta stoned was AWESOME!!! I snuck a camera into the venue, had to wrestle a security guard who tried to get it away from me. I got some AWESOME pictures (about 200) and some great video clips. I am still riding the high from the concert. They never cease to amaze me. Tool has changed my life. Anyone who would like to see my TOOL pics can email me. I am trying to figure out how to resize them so I can upload them.. Wings and 10,000 days was intense. Almost everyone around me was in tears. GREAT SHOW!!! Can
t wait till Cedar Rapids, Peoria, Sioux City and St. Paul!!!
what is your email address? i would like to see the pix. I came from dbq to see them and i will be in CR as well
OFFLINE |