View Single Post
djg77
05-16-2007, 05:13 AM

Great show and sound from where i was sitting in section 216 row g . The only thing i can complain about is people throwing things. This was my sixth show and as i got older i thought fans would get better and show more respect. But obviously not. Like they say one bad apple spoils the bunch. and it certainly did on saturday night. But i will say the visuals on the second leg of this tour. Blow away the ones on the first leg they really put a lot of work into this tour. So if you go to a show just try to enjoy yourself the best you can. And ignore all the meathead fanboys out there because no matter what show you go to they will always be there.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:13 AM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

Great show and sound from where i was sitting in section 216 row g . The only thing i can complain about is people throwing things. This was my sixth show and as i got older i thought fans would get better and show more respect. But obviously not. Like they say one bad apple spoils the bunch. and it certainly did on saturday night. But i will say the visuals on the second leg of this tour. Blow away the ones on the first leg they really put a lot of work into this tour. So if you go to a show just try to enjoy yourself the best you can. And ignore all the meathead fanboys out there because no matter what show you go to they will always be there.
OFFLINE |