View Single Post
Kilkenny
05-15-2007, 10:52 AM

This was my 3rd Tool Show and it was AMAZING! I saw them at the Allstate Arena Chicago in 01 and Tokyo Summer Sonic Festival 2006.
I'm from Chicago just got out of the navy and met up with a old navy friend in Lincoln. It was great show but yeah I can't understand why would anybody mosh to Tool? I'm a big moshing fan when it comes to the right band, it's a good time but for Tool? It's all about the art. I was around the mid-center of the floor and the sound was so clear and perfect I couldn't believe I was at a concert. But to the right of me was this big mosh pit, I mean they were going at it non-stop, even after Tool took a small break on stage. I was just so confused, what is wrong with these people? There was even a fight in it on the 2nd song, tells you they don't even know the meaning of moshing. I really believe them fuckers are high on meth in there. I heard it's big out there. I know in Chicago that shit not going down. Then people throwing shit during the show pissed me off too!
But other then that it was my best Tool show and maybe the best concert ever after over 80 concerts I seen.
Next shows... Peoria, Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids. It's a must see coz it's gonna be already 5 years right?

Last edited by Kilkenny; 05-15-2007 at 10:55 AM..
Old 05-15-2007, 10:52 AM   #30
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

This was my 3rd Tool Show and it was AMAZING! I saw them at the Allstate Arena Chicago in 01 and Tokyo Summer Sonic Festival 2006.
I'm from Chicago just got out of the navy and met up with a old navy friend in Lincoln. It was great show but yeah I can't understand why would anybody mosh to Tool? I'm a big moshing fan when it comes to the right band, it's a good time but for Tool? It's all about the art. I was around the mid-center of the floor and the sound was so clear and perfect I couldn't believe I was at a concert. But to the right of me was this big mosh pit, I mean they were going at it non-stop, even after Tool took a small break on stage. I was just so confused, what is wrong with these people? There was even a fight in it on the 2nd song, tells you they don't even know the meaning of moshing. I really believe them fuckers are high on meth in there. I heard it's big out there. I know in Chicago that shit not going down. Then people throwing shit during the show pissed me off too!
But other then that it was my best Tool show and maybe the best concert ever after over 80 concerts I seen.
Next shows... Peoria, Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids. It's a must see coz it's gonna be already 5 years right?

Last edited by Kilkenny; 05-15-2007 at 10:55 AM..
OFFLINE |