View Single Post
chefjennkcc
05-14-2007, 07:44 PM

I think people should have to fill out an application before being allowed to attend a TOOL concert. Maybe we would eliminate all the dip-shits who just don't GET IT. All the ones who are there just because its the hot concert in town that weekend, and all the ones who couldn"t even begin to tell you what any of the songs are about should just stay home. TOOL is for thinking people. People who want more and expect more out of music than just a kick ass bass line and some drums. As MJK said in one of his interviews "TOOL is not a band you can just pop into the player and tap your foot to. TOOL is an interactive spiritual journey"

The type of people that were moshing to Right in Two will probably be the reason that TOOL stops touring.

You either get it, or you don't
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #28
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 20
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

I think people should have to fill out an application before being allowed to attend a TOOL concert. Maybe we would eliminate all the dip-shits who just don't GET IT. All the ones who are there just because its the hot concert in town that weekend, and all the ones who couldn"t even begin to tell you what any of the songs are about should just stay home. TOOL is for thinking people. People who want more and expect more out of music than just a kick ass bass line and some drums. As MJK said in one of his interviews "TOOL is not a band you can just pop into the player and tap your foot to. TOOL is an interactive spiritual journey"

The type of people that were moshing to Right in Two will probably be the reason that TOOL stops touring.

You either get it, or you don't