View Single Post
Enlil420
05-14-2007, 08:08 AM

well, iowa is weak!! a friend couldn't make it so i had an extra ticket i needed to get rid of. stayed outside until 8pm and couldn't give it away. alot of people had like 2 to 4 tickets they were trying to sell. so inside i went.

had great sidestage seats like 10 rows away, and again open seats. my whole row had 5 empty seats so me and my girl (her 1st tool show, she now loves them!!) and friends had extra room to enjoy. right in two was way better live than i expected it to be. lateralus was the highlight for me, great solo by danny in the middle of the song. was expecting aenima but didn't get it. great fuckin show overall.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:08 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

well, iowa is weak!! a friend couldn't make it so i had an extra ticket i needed to get rid of. stayed outside until 8pm and couldn't give it away. alot of people had like 2 to 4 tickets they were trying to sell. so inside i went.

had great sidestage seats like 10 rows away, and again open seats. my whole row had 5 empty seats so me and my girl (her 1st tool show, she now loves them!!) and friends had extra room to enjoy. right in two was way better live than i expected it to be. lateralus was the highlight for me, great solo by danny in the middle of the song. was expecting aenima but didn't get it. great fuckin show overall.
OFFLINE |