View Single Post
SayOw
05-14-2007, 07:44 AM

My 8th time seeing them...

I drove from Fargo and this was my first time in Council Bluffs/Omaha...

The venue was nice... small. I don't think the venue was prepared for this show at all. After showing my ticket to get into the door, I didn't see any ushers or security people at on on the 2nd level where I was seated (sec. 204). They ran out of beer and cups...which probably saved me some dough ($6 beers...). I did notice that not only a flip-flop being thrown on stage but a couple of cups were tossed onto stage earlier in the show...but other than those pinheads, the crowd was very enthusiastic and into the entire show.

Tool was awesome. Danny is a freakin machine. I thought the sound and overall mix was fantastic. I was a bit disappointed to not hear Ænima but regardless, this was still a fantastic show. I can hardly wait to see them again in June in St. Paul.

Last edited by SayOw; 05-14-2007 at 07:59 AM..
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 AM   #22
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

My 8th time seeing them...

I drove from Fargo and this was my first time in Council Bluffs/Omaha...

The venue was nice... small. I don't think the venue was prepared for this show at all. After showing my ticket to get into the door, I didn't see any ushers or security people at on on the 2nd level where I was seated (sec. 204). They ran out of beer and cups...which probably saved me some dough ($6 beers...). I did notice that not only a flip-flop being thrown on stage but a couple of cups were tossed onto stage earlier in the show...but other than those pinheads, the crowd was very enthusiastic and into the entire show.

Tool was awesome. Danny is a freakin machine. I thought the sound and overall mix was fantastic. I was a bit disappointed to not hear Ænima but regardless, this was still a fantastic show. I can hardly wait to see them again in June in St. Paul.

Last edited by SayOw; 05-14-2007 at 07:59 AM..
OFFLINE |