View Single Post
eapatty01's Avatar eapatty01
05-13-2007, 09:41 AM

I was in 217, so I would have been close to whoever was 216. I was at almost a 10 o clock position to the stage but like 5 tards just left so we moved over and were 90 degrees to the left of the stage. It was an excellent view to watch Danny, but I couldn't hear Maynard very well. I didn't know what he said until i found out it was Happy Mothers Day on here.

It was my first show, and my adrenaline was pumping hard right before they came on. I was so happy during Jambi I held back tears. Stinkfist is my fav song, and I love how powerful it was at the show. Some other highlights were Danny just tearing up Right in Two and Lateralus. BTW did anyone think they were gonna play Prison Sex right before Lateralus? It sounded like the creeking at the beginning. Anyway Lateralus was epic. Most amazing song ever.

All in all, an amazing show. Highlight of my life for sure. I think i'm gonna try and get tix to souix city or cedar rapids.

btw no offense on the spelling, i was just givin you hard time.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:41 AM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

I was in 217, so I would have been close to whoever was 216. I was at almost a 10 o clock position to the stage but like 5 tards just left so we moved over and were 90 degrees to the left of the stage. It was an excellent view to watch Danny, but I couldn't hear Maynard very well. I didn't know what he said until i found out it was Happy Mothers Day on here.

It was my first show, and my adrenaline was pumping hard right before they came on. I was so happy during Jambi I held back tears. Stinkfist is my fav song, and I love how powerful it was at the show. Some other highlights were Danny just tearing up Right in Two and Lateralus. BTW did anyone think they were gonna play Prison Sex right before Lateralus? It sounded like the creeking at the beginning. Anyway Lateralus was epic. Most amazing song ever.

All in all, an amazing show. Highlight of my life for sure. I think i'm gonna try and get tix to souix city or cedar rapids.

btw no offense on the spelling, i was just givin you hard time.
OFFLINE |