View Single Post
O1OO1O11
05-13-2007, 01:52 AM

RE: to all who are commenting on the object thrown onstage

i was in Section 203, Row P, Seat 2. i saw exactly what happened as clear as day:

some fucking douchebag threw a flip-flop sandal and it DID hit MJK in the chest. you could tell he was kinda pissed about it but maintained his composure. he looked down at it and kicked it out of his way a couple times moving it near the legs of Danny's cymbal stands. it remained there the entire show. i thought for sure he would either stop the song immediately and call the fucker out or say something after the song but as you know he never did. the energy he had for the first few songs was gone though and it took awhile for MJK to get back into it.

he shoulda stopped the show, threw on the lights and demanded that fucker be removed. someone would have seed that individual throw it up there, and if the fucker responsible should happen to be reading this - i hope you get cancer. of the anus. and die a horribly slow death because of it.

as a performing musician myself i say to all: STOP FUCKING THROWING SHIT AT THE PERFORMERS WHILE THEY ARE PLAYING. IF ONE MORE RANDOM OBJECT, BEER, WATER, OR WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER GETS THROWN ON STAGE AND GETS ALL OVER MY GEAR I WILL INCITE EVERYONE THERE TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU BEFORE WE CONTINUE PLAYING OR COME OFF THE STAGE AND DO IT MYSELF. MY EQUIPMENT IS WORTH MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER HOPE TO BE, DEAD OR ALIVE. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

-

on a side note - Kinski wasn't half bad. i actually enjoyed them.

Last edited by O1OO1O11; 05-13-2007 at 01:54 AM..
Old 05-13-2007, 01:52 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

RE: to all who are commenting on the object thrown onstage

i was in Section 203, Row P, Seat 2. i saw exactly what happened as clear as day:

some fucking douchebag threw a flip-flop sandal and it DID hit MJK in the chest. you could tell he was kinda pissed about it but maintained his composure. he looked down at it and kicked it out of his way a couple times moving it near the legs of Danny's cymbal stands. it remained there the entire show. i thought for sure he would either stop the song immediately and call the fucker out or say something after the song but as you know he never did. the energy he had for the first few songs was gone though and it took awhile for MJK to get back into it.

he shoulda stopped the show, threw on the lights and demanded that fucker be removed. someone would have seed that individual throw it up there, and if the fucker responsible should happen to be reading this - i hope you get cancer. of the anus. and die a horribly slow death because of it.

as a performing musician myself i say to all: STOP FUCKING THROWING SHIT AT THE PERFORMERS WHILE THEY ARE PLAYING. IF ONE MORE RANDOM OBJECT, BEER, WATER, OR WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER GETS THROWN ON STAGE AND GETS ALL OVER MY GEAR I WILL INCITE EVERYONE THERE TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU BEFORE WE CONTINUE PLAYING OR COME OFF THE STAGE AND DO IT MYSELF. MY EQUIPMENT IS WORTH MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER HOPE TO BE, DEAD OR ALIVE. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

-

on a side note - Kinski wasn't half bad. i actually enjoyed them.

Last edited by O1OO1O11; 05-13-2007 at 01:54 AM..
OFFLINE |