46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stone
Right in 2
Wings
10,000 Days
Latterallus
Vicariously

Played all of those songs but order may be a little off. I was really hoping to hear Pushit since it is my favorite Tool song but the show was AWESOME!! This was my first Tool show and the sound and Light show was amazing!! I figured that they would play another song but someone threw shit up on stage and almost hit Maynard (I think it was during Schism) Fuck head, I hope he got his ass beat at the show. After Vicariously they took a bow tossed out some stuff and left the stage. I was expecting them to come back out and play again but the house lights came on and that was that.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

Set list

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stone
Right in 2
Wings
10,000 Days
Latterallus
Vicariously

Played all of those songs but order may be a little off. I was really hoping to hear Pushit since it is my favorite Tool song but the show was AWESOME!! This was my first Tool show and the sound and Light show was amazing!! I figured that they would play another song but someone threw shit up on stage and almost hit Maynard (I think it was during Schism) Fuck head, I hope he got his ass beat at the show. After Vicariously they took a bow tossed out some stuff and left the stage. I was expecting them to come back out and play again but the house lights came on and that was that.
OFFLINE |