View Single Post
collapsed shell's Avatar collapsed shell
05-02-2006, 12:22 PM

i am listening to the cd now and production is really good. i got a great surround setup and the cd is very 3d like. the gutairs are louder on purpose. danny is fine in the mix and his drums are great on this cd. its just shining the light slightly on to a different section. believe me dannys place is music history as far a drumming is concerned is firm.
riddle me this. once i was prominently displayed for all to see . I made many a man question his true desires. now however i am most likely packed away. However i could be a nice money maker for those who love to squeeze fake things. who or what am I?
Old 05-02-2006, 12:22 PM   #80
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 31
Re: Mixing/Production issues with 10,000 Days

i am listening to the cd now and production is really good. i got a great surround setup and the cd is very 3d like. the gutairs are louder on purpose. danny is fine in the mix and his drums are great on this cd. its just shining the light slightly on to a different section. believe me dannys place is music history as far a drumming is concerned is firm.
riddle me this. once i was prominently displayed for all to see . I made many a man question his true desires. now however i am most likely packed away. However i could be a nice money maker for those who love to squeeze fake things. who or what am I?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote