View Single Post
Bokeypunk
06-02-2007, 10:59 PM

NIICEE! First Tool concert. Might I say, what a performance. Better than any other band that I have seen. Went with my best friend and this cool ass chick (she was with her boyfriend, phooey!). Had a great. Made a jackass of myself, but I was there for Tool. My favorite song were 46&2 then into Stinkfist. Then it was PuShit and Lateralus. PuShit was awesome, but I still wish I could have seen Right in Two. I wish they could have played them all. Not enough energy for that. The stage was great and the lights! Man, was those lasers great. As for the douche bag that threw the ice, I hope he got his eyes gouged out by humming birds, and shit on by turtles on the way home. Why would you do that? And I heard some guy shined a laser pointer at Maynard on Friday's concert. What?!?! You got to be shittn me. This ain't no punk rock show where a bunch of homos touch each. All in all, great show and I really loved Lateralus. My favorite. I almost broke my chair.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:59 PM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

NIICEE! First Tool concert. Might I say, what a performance. Better than any other band that I have seen. Went with my best friend and this cool ass chick (she was with her boyfriend, phooey!). Had a great. Made a jackass of myself, but I was there for Tool. My favorite song were 46&2 then into Stinkfist. Then it was PuShit and Lateralus. PuShit was awesome, but I still wish I could have seen Right in Two. I wish they could have played them all. Not enough energy for that. The stage was great and the lights! Man, was those lasers great. As for the douche bag that threw the ice, I hope he got his eyes gouged out by humming birds, and shit on by turtles on the way home. Why would you do that? And I heard some guy shined a laser pointer at Maynard on Friday's concert. What?!?! You got to be shittn me. This ain't no punk rock show where a bunch of homos touch each. All in all, great show and I really loved Lateralus. My favorite. I almost broke my chair.
OFFLINE |