View Single Post
toolofmagick
06-02-2007, 06:06 PM

Great show. I cant tell if the Tampa show was better than this one because to me they were just as magical. I was really stoked they played Push It cause we had been talking about it on the car ride there. Danny ripped it again, but I could tell he kind of lost his flow during the solo but like he said, if he fucks up, he'll just play a roll and hit a china hahaha. Lots of flack backstage but finally came through in the end when Danny let me get a few beers and his badass chicken and spinach. 'Our catering is great' hahahaha
Old 06-02-2007, 06:06 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

Great show. I cant tell if the Tampa show was better than this one because to me they were just as magical. I was really stoked they played Push It cause we had been talking about it on the car ride there. Danny ripped it again, but I could tell he kind of lost his flow during the solo but like he said, if he fucks up, he'll just play a roll and hit a china hahaha. Lots of flack backstage but finally came through in the end when Danny let me get a few beers and his badass chicken and spinach. 'Our catering is great' hahahaha
OFFLINE |