View Single Post
ChaseA17's Avatar ChaseA17
06-01-2007, 07:49 AM

This was my first Tool show and it did not disappoint. Was digging the pigtails and the face-melting solos that Adam was rocking. Justin nearly stole the show, he is such a virtuoso on the bass. Danny was less than i had hoped, but then again there is a reason this tour stop along with others was postponed... Maynard was awesome, the robot dances and the singing was on-point. The talkbox part in the beginning of Rosetta Stoned was awesome from the floor whereas his voice was bouncing off the walls so to give it an omnipresent auditory vibe (if you will). Pushit, Lateralus and Wings were the highlights for me personally. Great show, going to see them in Germany in August whilst backpacking around Europe.

p.s. I really am getting a "final tour" vibe from Tool with all of the hugging on stage and just how maynard and the boys really dont get into it like i have seen/heard on the net before.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:49 AM   #21
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

This was my first Tool show and it did not disappoint. Was digging the pigtails and the face-melting solos that Adam was rocking. Justin nearly stole the show, he is such a virtuoso on the bass. Danny was less than i had hoped, but then again there is a reason this tour stop along with others was postponed... Maynard was awesome, the robot dances and the singing was on-point. The talkbox part in the beginning of Rosetta Stoned was awesome from the floor whereas his voice was bouncing off the walls so to give it an omnipresent auditory vibe (if you will). Pushit, Lateralus and Wings were the highlights for me personally. Great show, going to see them in Germany in August whilst backpacking around Europe.

p.s. I really am getting a "final tour" vibe from Tool with all of the hugging on stage and just how maynard and the boys really dont get into it like i have seen/heard on the net before.
OFFLINE |