View Single Post
mxsuicide
06-01-2007, 04:27 AM

My first TOOL show and it was everything I hoped it would be. I have been to lots of shows here in Tampa, but I have to admit the crowd and the staff in Orlando was awesome. Except for the assclown who threw the water bottle everyone else was great.

The band really seemed to feed off the crowd. Pushit was the best. At the very end the little band huddle on the stage was cool. You could tell they really still enjoy playing together.

I heard so many bad things about the opening band I was surprised how good they were. They reminded me of the hardcore punk bands of the 80's. The bassist was awesome and her energy was infectious.

Thanks to TOOL for making this the best concert I have ever seen.

Peace all
Old 06-01-2007, 04:27 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

My first TOOL show and it was everything I hoped it would be. I have been to lots of shows here in Tampa, but I have to admit the crowd and the staff in Orlando was awesome. Except for the assclown who threw the water bottle everyone else was great.

The band really seemed to feed off the crowd. Pushit was the best. At the very end the little band huddle on the stage was cool. You could tell they really still enjoy playing together.

I heard so many bad things about the opening band I was surprised how good they were. They reminded me of the hardcore punk bands of the 80's. The bassist was awesome and her energy was infectious.

Thanks to TOOL for making this the best concert I have ever seen.

Peace all
OFFLINE |