View Single Post
TheBigTool
05-31-2007, 10:44 PM

This show not even comparable to the Tampa show. Holy shit so much better. PuShit was worth the price of admission at both shows.

Being on the floor in Tampa, the show was so much better from the seats. Sounds was better. Soaking in the video, lasers, etc was better.

I still think they could have turned Maynard up a bit but wow ... what an amazing, amazing show. Best i've seen.

And I have to say, after seeing W4M/10K once, I would have much rather traded it for something off of Undertow (SWAMP SONG), Aenima, and maybe Right In Two.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:44 PM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

This show not even comparable to the Tampa show. Holy shit so much better. PuShit was worth the price of admission at both shows.

Being on the floor in Tampa, the show was so much better from the seats. Sounds was better. Soaking in the video, lasers, etc was better.

I still think they could have turned Maynard up a bit but wow ... what an amazing, amazing show. Best i've seen.

And I have to say, after seeing W4M/10K once, I would have much rather traded it for something off of Undertow (SWAMP SONG), Aenima, and maybe Right In Two.
OFFLINE |