View Single Post
xxgoddessxx
05-31-2007, 08:07 PM

my first time at a tool show.....and effing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got pushit!!!! the ony thing that sucked was i kinda missed the first two songs because i was too busy getting sandwiched by idiots rushing the stage. at first i was pretty much right up front, but later moved more back, which was actually better. couldnt see as well but the vocals were way better and i wasnt getting my ass kicked my moshers. in the very front all i could hear was the people standing next to me singing. once i moved, i could hear maynard much better. ah did i mention pushit???? that was worth every penny!!!! worst part??? when it was over

oh yeah and i wish they would have REALLY played prison sex instead of just the beginning of it =)

Last edited by paraflux; 05-31-2007 at 08:11 PM..
Old 05-31-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

my first time at a tool show.....and effing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! we got pushit!!!! the ony thing that sucked was i kinda missed the first two songs because i was too busy getting sandwiched by idiots rushing the stage. at first i was pretty much right up front, but later moved more back, which was actually better. couldnt see as well but the vocals were way better and i wasnt getting my ass kicked my moshers. in the very front all i could hear was the people standing next to me singing. once i moved, i could hear maynard much better. ah did i mention pushit???? that was worth every penny!!!! worst part??? when it was over

oh yeah and i wish they would have REALLY played prison sex instead of just the beginning of it =)

Last edited by paraflux; 05-31-2007 at 08:11 PM..
OFFLINE |