View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 06:19 AM   #16
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1202
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

Great show. The band was crisp and had a ton of energy. Couldn't see the visuals all that well due to being so close, we were in sec 103 row NN. Not a huge fan of the venue, but due to our seats the sound was great. There isn't one bad I could say about the band or their performance, now the crowd at the show are a whole different subject all together. Also the damn line was the longest I've ever seen. WE got to our seats just in time to catch Isis's last song and they sounded kick ass.

The crowd was full of morons. The whole a show a girl behind me would drunkenly scream "FUCKING MAYNARD, YOU MOTHER FUCKER" every time there was a lull in the music, just the same thing over and over, even when he wasn't on the stage. Then on the way out idiots were climbing the iron gate to get out. They were lucky one of them did fall and impale themselves on it. Those who were too weak to make it over the fence tried to drunkenly knock it down. Pretty pathetic all around, I was actually embarrassed to be from colorado due to these complete idiots.