View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:57 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/22 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

A great concert. I bought my ticket on the ticketmaster site about 5 hours before show time. I was on the floor sec A, row 10, middle aisle seat. I couldn't believe how freakin good this seat was.

Isis did seem rather boring after a couple tunes. Their songs are too similar, especially in the drums. I noticed he must of been having a bad day because he was screwing up some fills rather consistently.

I got a kick out of Danny wearing a Detroit Pistons warm-up jacket on stage. After the cheers he took it off to reveal his damn Lakers jersey.

It was a great concert. The reserved floor seating was a godsend. I'd rather enjoy the show then have to watch my back all night.

The lasers kicked ass. Wings/10,000 days was my highlight of the night.

I wandered the parking lot for a half hour trying to find my car. I was absolutely soaked.

I got lost looking for 1-75 as well. I got stuck behind a big ass semi-truck and couldn't see any damn road signs and the trafiic/rain was too bad to try to get around it. I eventually lost the damn truck and at some point I saw signs for the Great Lakes Crossings mall and I knew I could get back on track there.

Thank you Tool.
OFFLINE |