View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 07:49 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/22 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills

First Tool show and my only complaint was that I wish I didn't go with the person who went with me. I haven't been to too many concerts, but the ones I have been to, this one tops them all (big surprise)

I thought Maynard said 'Behave' after Stinkfist as well. I heard the Mich-agian comment, but didn't hear the 'Ohio was louder, so was Kansas.'

I love with what the band did during Wings for Marie/10,000 Days. And the crowd was really respectful during them too. The video and lasers added that special touch as well. Very personal. I loved it.

We got lost on the way home, had to go on some backroad 'Detour' to get on I-75. Of course it was raining, and then the supposed detour just got us further from our destination. It was the wrong way! We stopped at a gas station and my sister went in to ask for directions and I guess he said that every car within the last half hour asked where I-75 was. I'm glad we weren't the only ones lost.

I really hope I can go again next time around. I had a blast! Even the guy a few rows down, who was yelling at some people on his cell phone, didn't even bother me. Oh he bothered my sister tho. And she also thought the music videos were kind of creepy. I think they're brilliant!

Great way to end my vacation, AND a great birthday present!

Last edited by Aenima11; 09-23-2006 at 08:41 AM..
OFFLINE |