View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #37
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/08/30 - Englewood, CO - Coors Amphitheater

The venue does suck, I've seen two shows there now. We had to wait for an hour to get in. I was a little frustrated with some of the people who had lawn tickets, as they were trying to push and shove everyone to be a little closer. I even said once, "Don't worry, I won't make your spot worse."

We were in 103, row LL, at the VERY left end. When TOOL came out, we couldn't even see Maynard. Luckily, people were generous and didn't mind most of the row moving to the right so we could see the whole band. We were disappointed with our view at first, but we walked to the lawn once the show was over and realized that the view and sound was definitely better where we were. Well, we guessed it was anyway. Heh.

I love this band. If people are jerks or something else doesn't go smooth, I try to ignore it. The show isn't about the jerks or the venue or even about me, it's about the experience that the band shares with us. It is an amazing experience and I will never tire of seeing them play live.

I hope they come to Red Rocks, too. I saw APC there and it was incredible. If APC was so great, I can only imagine how seeing TOOL there will be. :)
OFFLINE |