View Single Post
re purr
07-16-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDT View Post
I'm guessing they were score cards. Maynard has been doing that for a few years, after the drum battle he will give Danny a score out of 10 and the guest drummer a score out of 10 on a piece of paper. When I saw them Danny got a 3 and the guest drummer got a 9 lol.
The scores were 11 for Gino & 8 for Danny.

The questions about Tool "mailing" it in have been emphatically answered. All four members were obviously enjoying themselves. Adam & Danny were experimenting during the song extensions & I'm sure that we were hearing some new material in there. It is also apparent that the many complaints voiced here about the sound mix were heeded. The vocals were clear & strong whenever Maynard wanted them to be.

Third Eye was especially strong & could have been used as the encore. Get ready Vegas & L.A.,
you are in for a treat. Don't be late.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:14 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.15.2010 - San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDT View Post
I'm guessing they were score cards. Maynard has been doing that for a few years, after the drum battle he will give Danny a score out of 10 and the guest drummer a score out of 10 on a piece of paper. When I saw them Danny got a 3 and the guest drummer got a 9 lol.
The scores were 11 for Gino & 8 for Danny.

The questions about Tool "mailing" it in have been emphatically answered. All four members were obviously enjoying themselves. Adam & Danny were experimenting during the song extensions & I'm sure that we were hearing some new material in there. It is also apparent that the many complaints voiced here about the sound mix were heeded. The vocals were clear & strong whenever Maynard wanted them to be.

Third Eye was especially strong & could have been used as the encore. Get ready Vegas & L.A.,
you are in for a treat. Don't be late.
OFFLINE |