View Single Post
monkeyboy
02-04-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn View Post
It wasn't as crazy as you might think. I left work at 3 and started lining up a little before 4. Then I made a mad dash for the barrier and got there no worries (everyone headed straight down the hill so I just ran across a little way and it was empty for ages). After last time when I had a shyte view only a couple of rows back I was determined to get a better view. The barrier was actually really awesome. I probably missed some of the detail of the guys playing, but seeing the stage and the venue in its entirety was cool too. I think I'll have to join Tool Army for the pre-sale.
I had a hectic afternoon which turned into an even crazier evening, only getting into the venue as the as the lights went down and tool were taking the stage, so was very grateful we could simply show our tickets and take our seats. Not an ideal way to start a show as the lateness/hectiness was throwing out my chi and my normal pre-gig ocd routine was smashed by the days events. It all worked out for the best in the end though so no complaints
Old 02-04-2011, 12:06 AM   #31
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn View Post
It wasn't as crazy as you might think. I left work at 3 and started lining up a little before 4. Then I made a mad dash for the barrier and got there no worries (everyone headed straight down the hill so I just ran across a little way and it was empty for ages). After last time when I had a shyte view only a couple of rows back I was determined to get a better view. The barrier was actually really awesome. I probably missed some of the detail of the guys playing, but seeing the stage and the venue in its entirety was cool too. I think I'll have to join Tool Army for the pre-sale.
I had a hectic afternoon which turned into an even crazier evening, only getting into the venue as the as the lights went down and tool were taking the stage, so was very grateful we could simply show our tickets and take our seats. Not an ideal way to start a show as the lateness/hectiness was throwing out my chi and my normal pre-gig ocd routine was smashed by the days events. It all worked out for the best in the end though so no complaints
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote