View Single Post
Amazonis's Avatar Amazonis
02-02-2011, 07:29 PM

This was my first Tool gig, and despite the fact that I could barely see the stage for the entire concert, it was pretty fucking amazing. I doubt I could say the same thing after seeing any other band in the same circumstances - the light show compensated for the lack of stage vision.

The setlist was near perfect; highlights were Third Eye, Intention/Right In Two, Lateralis and Aenima. I wasn't a huge fan of You Lied, and judging by the reactions around me, neither wee the majority of the audience. The electronic noise interlude was alright, but I would have loved to have been down the front to fully experience the visual aspect of it. Oh, and I think it almost hit the brown note at one point. :)
Old 02-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #20
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

This was my first Tool gig, and despite the fact that I could barely see the stage for the entire concert, it was pretty fucking amazing. I doubt I could say the same thing after seeing any other band in the same circumstances - the light show compensated for the lack of stage vision.

The setlist was near perfect; highlights were Third Eye, Intention/Right In Two, Lateralis and Aenima. I wasn't a huge fan of You Lied, and judging by the reactions around me, neither wee the majority of the audience. The electronic noise interlude was alright, but I would have loved to have been down the front to fully experience the visual aspect of it. Oh, and I think it almost hit the brown note at one point. :)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote