View Single Post
mig5
02-02-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn View Post
I'm think Adam's guitar died in Jambi after the first chorus because he hurried over to his guitar tech and got another one, then resumed playing after a short break.
Yeah I heard/saw that too. Justin seemed to switch to a sort of distorted semi-bass-chord rendition of Adam's parts for those few bars and kept looking sharply to his right to see what was going on :)

Didn't sound that bad, was more obvious if you were watching what was happening.

Third Eye was the highlight! Holy shit :) I found it arguably better than '07 at the same venue. Still think Rod Laver was a better venue in 01 (or whenever it was), hope they play there again some day.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgyn View Post
I'm think Adam's guitar died in Jambi after the first chorus because he hurried over to his guitar tech and got another one, then resumed playing after a short break.
Yeah I heard/saw that too. Justin seemed to switch to a sort of distorted semi-bass-chord rendition of Adam's parts for those few bars and kept looking sharply to his right to see what was going on :)

Didn't sound that bad, was more obvious if you were watching what was happening.

Third Eye was the highlight! Holy shit :) I found it arguably better than '07 at the same venue. Still think Rod Laver was a better venue in 01 (or whenever it was), hope they play there again some day.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote