View Single Post
khat
02-02-2011, 05:54 AM

Yup. Exactly the same set as Brisbane, a little ho-hum that it was an exact copy. And (-) Ions was hardly played, merely sampled a little before stinkfist. Maynard spoke a little more and dedicated Aemina to all the shit going on (presumably QLD natural disasters).

As for mistakes I think Adam played a Jambi chord a little early right at the start which triggered a video frame to start playing early as well. It looked a bit out of place compared to other shows this tour. Also Adam missed the right string at the start on Intension which made me cringe.

Last edited by khat; 02-02-2011 at 05:59 AM..
Old 02-02-2011, 05:54 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.02.11 - Melbourne @ Myer Bowl

Yup. Exactly the same set as Brisbane, a little ho-hum that it was an exact copy. And (-) Ions was hardly played, merely sampled a little before stinkfist. Maynard spoke a little more and dedicated Aemina to all the shit going on (presumably QLD natural disasters).

As for mistakes I think Adam played a Jambi chord a little early right at the start which triggered a video frame to start playing early as well. It looked a bit out of place compared to other shows this tour. Also Adam missed the right string at the start on Intension which made me cringe.

Last edited by khat; 02-02-2011 at 05:59 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote