View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 09:33 PM   #26
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/05/17 - Upper Darby, PA - Tower Theatre

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartbender
just got back from walking home from the tower.. despite a fellow board member promising me a ticket and not calling me to meet up, i went down to the tower, 1 mile from my house, and waited and waited and met someone really cool and had great conversations with them. eventually i went up to the door and saw some old faces i went to school with. after a firefighter let them in, the next time he came out, i went up to him and said:

"excuse me, sir, i couldn't help but notice you help out a couple friends of mine from high school and let them in. i was wondering if you could help me out, as well?"
"hmm, how many, just 2?"
"3, actually"
"ok, i'll be right back"

so we waited for about 4 minutes and i saw him at the door waving me in. so i nodded for olethia (sp?) and another ticketless fellow, justin over. olethia came but justin looked a little puzzled and stayed there. too bad he didn't come because we surely did get in.

from outside i could hear right in two so i'm fairly certain they performed the same set as the last few shows, but it closed as follows:

sober (which i caught about 3/4 of)
lateralus
--sit down break--
jam leading into vicarious
ænima

freakin a man. i paid nothing and still got to see tool.
that makes number 4.
I am that fellow board member...and i did call...got voicemail 3 times