View Single Post
intoxic8
05-01-2006, 03:57 PM

i duno y everyone is findign this song so hard to interpret it's written very simply.

its a eulogy for his mum - in everyway
its slow paced, even though its 12 mins long- there are the atmospheric thunder sounds.
thelyrics are plain and simple, the fire symbolizes suffering of course, i don't know why everyone needs to refer to purgatory on earth or whatever.
i don't see any political connections what so ever.

judith is my least favourite MJK song in the world - but i understand that the theme is similar to that of 10,000 days, it's just that the 'fuck your god' line is lame imo- but it's cool that some of you dig it.

the style in which the lyrics are written is cool, he 'suspends his belief', since i think he doesnt actually believe in the christian heaven and shit but he does so to make the story work.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:57 PM   #56
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: "10000 days in the fire is long enough..."

i duno y everyone is findign this song so hard to interpret it's written very simply.

its a eulogy for his mum - in everyway
its slow paced, even though its 12 mins long- there are the atmospheric thunder sounds.
thelyrics are plain and simple, the fire symbolizes suffering of course, i don't know why everyone needs to refer to purgatory on earth or whatever.
i don't see any political connections what so ever.

judith is my least favourite MJK song in the world - but i understand that the theme is similar to that of 10,000 days, it's just that the 'fuck your god' line is lame imo- but it's cool that some of you dig it.

the style in which the lyrics are written is cool, he 'suspends his belief', since i think he doesnt actually believe in the christian heaven and shit but he does so to make the story work.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote