View Single Post
anaphoria's Avatar anaphoria
11-26-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral_down View Post
Maybe all the negative comments are coming from having shitty seating. I was sitting in section 102 and let me tell you........the sound was great.
I was in lower section 102 as well, and i agree that the sound was amazing. I saw them at the Pearl and remember perhaps the sound being a bit better, but this was actually my favorite tool show that i've been to. the band seemed more into the music than i have ever seen them be. Schism and Lateralus were both amazing. The vocals could have been a bit louder, but i think it helped to focus a bit more on the instrumentals instead of the lyrics, which is nice to have live. i was happy with the set list and am always happy with any chance to see these guys live. i could feel the positive energy filling the arena more so than i have at past shows.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:26 PM   #17

Bincount™: 11
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiral_down View Post
Maybe all the negative comments are coming from having shitty seating. I was sitting in section 102 and let me tell you........the sound was great.
I was in lower section 102 as well, and i agree that the sound was amazing. I saw them at the Pearl and remember perhaps the sound being a bit better, but this was actually my favorite tool show that i've been to. the band seemed more into the music than i have ever seen them be. Schism and Lateralus were both amazing. The vocals could have been a bit louder, but i think it helped to focus a bit more on the instrumentals instead of the lyrics, which is nice to have live. i was happy with the set list and am always happy with any chance to see these guys live. i could feel the positive energy filling the arena more so than i have at past shows.
OFFLINE |