View Single Post
rogerdoger's Avatar rogerdoger
11-25-2007, 05:25 PM

This was my second show (last one the SLC show last year). I think this one was better, and worse than the last. I thought that the first several songs were very muddled. Jambi sounded pretty shitty from where I was sitting, and I couldn't hear Maynard at all until about Schism. Those first songs of the show I thought were a lot better last year. However, From Schism on I thought the show was great. It seemed as if the sound engineers finally got the sound worked out, and the show sounded great. Lateralus was most definitely the highlight for me, that was awesome. The Wings duo was quite good as well, no complaints for Vicarious. Flood was fun as well. Rosetta Stoned was good, though I wish that it had been substituted for something else... I would have liked to have hear Right In Two. I'd say the first part of the show was about a 6-7/10, the rest would get a 9.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:25 PM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

This was my second show (last one the SLC show last year). I think this one was better, and worse than the last. I thought that the first several songs were very muddled. Jambi sounded pretty shitty from where I was sitting, and I couldn't hear Maynard at all until about Schism. Those first songs of the show I thought were a lot better last year. However, From Schism on I thought the show was great. It seemed as if the sound engineers finally got the sound worked out, and the show sounded great. Lateralus was most definitely the highlight for me, that was awesome. The Wings duo was quite good as well, no complaints for Vicarious. Flood was fun as well. Rosetta Stoned was good, though I wish that it had been substituted for something else... I would have liked to have hear Right In Two. I'd say the first part of the show was about a 6-7/10, the rest would get a 9.