View Single Post
liecheatnsteal
11-25-2007, 02:30 PM

Wow, what a bunch of negative posts! Was I at the same show? Emericus, go back to NC. The 8&9 were the score cards for Danny and Transam drummer after the drum off during Lateralus. Get it? This was my 8th show, and by far the best one of the 3 10000 day shows I've been to. I might say we are spoiled Tool fans in SLC: it is hard to top the SLC show we got with the B side Pushit, No Quarter, and that No lies (title?) song, which you all know as the salival CD. However, last night was great and the band was really into it. Flood was absolutely amazing! Good to have GA again. Maynardisms are accurate, I might add he said "great to see you again" at the end. Also, MJK spent tons of time after the last song throwing stuff to the crowd as opposed to him walking off abruptly after last years SLC show. I agree that his vocals are down in the mix, but I just moved over to get in front of the speaker stack and could hear him fine (which sucks if you were not in GA). In fact, his voice sounded as strong as ever to me! It was good to see MJK in good spirits, for Danny, Justin and Adam always seem chill to me. THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUCH A GREAT TIME!!! Till we meet again...

Last edited by liecheatnsteal; 11-25-2007 at 02:32 PM..
Old 11-25-2007, 02:30 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

Wow, what a bunch of negative posts! Was I at the same show? Emericus, go back to NC. The 8&9 were the score cards for Danny and Transam drummer after the drum off during Lateralus. Get it? This was my 8th show, and by far the best one of the 3 10000 day shows I've been to. I might say we are spoiled Tool fans in SLC: it is hard to top the SLC show we got with the B side Pushit, No Quarter, and that No lies (title?) song, which you all know as the salival CD. However, last night was great and the band was really into it. Flood was absolutely amazing! Good to have GA again. Maynardisms are accurate, I might add he said "great to see you again" at the end. Also, MJK spent tons of time after the last song throwing stuff to the crowd as opposed to him walking off abruptly after last years SLC show. I agree that his vocals are down in the mix, but I just moved over to get in front of the speaker stack and could hear him fine (which sucks if you were not in GA). In fact, his voice sounded as strong as ever to me! It was good to see MJK in good spirits, for Danny, Justin and Adam always seem chill to me. THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUCH A GREAT TIME!!! Till we meet again...

Last edited by liecheatnsteal; 11-25-2007 at 02:32 PM..
OFFLINE |