View Single Post
Thegunner78
11-25-2007, 11:36 AM

Same set as the other shows. The sound was great. A little disappointing to see a mosh pit during Wings/10,000 days and really annoying to hear a very loud person behind me yelling "I'm so fucked up! I can't believe they played fuckin Floods!" during all of Wings/10,000 days (yes, he kept saying "floods"). Jumped up and had my finger tips on one of the drum heads Danny threw into the crowd. Unfortunately my wife tried to help me by jumping at the same time and only got in the way causing me to lose it. Yes, I fully blame her!
Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Nov 24 Salt Lake City, UT E Center

Same set as the other shows. The sound was great. A little disappointing to see a mosh pit during Wings/10,000 days and really annoying to hear a very loud person behind me yelling "I'm so fucked up! I can't believe they played fuckin Floods!" during all of Wings/10,000 days (yes, he kept saying "floods"). Jumped up and had my finger tips on one of the drum heads Danny threw into the crowd. Unfortunately my wife tried to help me by jumping at the same time and only got in the way causing me to lose it. Yes, I fully blame her!
OFFLINE |