View Single Post
benjamin's Avatar benjamin
01-26-2007, 01:16 PM

I listen for that line, yes. But it started sounding like "I'll let've shine but guide me safely on your way ...your way home."
Ecspesially the "BUT" instead of "to" - and the "me" instead of "you safely..."
It perked my ear and I listened again & again and heard: "I already've shun but god is safely on your wing ...your way home."
Meaning; I have already shunned(the use of 'shun' to be MEANT as past tense/slang), but god is safely on your wing (which is) your way home.
But working, maybe just as well, would be; ...but guide me safly on your way, your way home. Meaning, that little light that Jimmy holds, and Maynards "way home" ... "I'm, headed back home."
Old 01-26-2007, 01:16 PM   #708
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Re: 04 - 10,000 Days (Wings pt 2) lyrics

I listen for that line, yes. But it started sounding like "I'll let've shine but guide me safely on your way ...your way home."
Ecspesially the "BUT" instead of "to" - and the "me" instead of "you safely..."
It perked my ear and I listened again & again and heard: "I already've shun but god is safely on your wing ...your way home."
Meaning; I have already shunned(the use of 'shun' to be MEANT as past tense/slang), but god is safely on your wing (which is) your way home.
But working, maybe just as well, would be; ...but guide me safly on your way, your way home. Meaning, that little light that Jimmy holds, and Maynards "way home" ... "I'm, headed back home."