View Single Post
preciousbookwhore
09-22-2006, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape View Post
Why is the magic of TOOL reserved for you?
^^ I agree.
Like most of the recent posts, I agree, who the hell are we to decide who's a fan? This isn't some secret club where we ask: What tune was the second verse of Hooker with a Penis played in? Or a number of other stupid questions.
It's about the music, and more importantly, it's about what the music's trying to tell you: Think for your fucking self.
If you can get that from Vicarious or The Pot when you hear it on the radio, after it's been played repeatedly, kudos.
If it makes you want to buy the album, great.
If it makes you question authority, even better.
End of story.

A-C, if you're going to insult people and claim to be intelligent, LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL. THANK YOU.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:01 AM   #90
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape View Post
Why is the magic of TOOL reserved for you?
^^ I agree.
Like most of the recent posts, I agree, who the hell are we to decide who's a fan? This isn't some secret club where we ask: What tune was the second verse of Hooker with a Penis played in? Or a number of other stupid questions.
It's about the music, and more importantly, it's about what the music's trying to tell you: Think for your fucking self.
If you can get that from Vicarious or The Pot when you hear it on the radio, after it's been played repeatedly, kudos.
If it makes you want to buy the album, great.
If it makes you question authority, even better.
End of story.

A-C, if you're going to insult people and claim to be intelligent, LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL. THANK YOU.