View Single Post
Opiate Son's Avatar Opiate Son
09-05-2006, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper_head View Post
Damn. I wish Columbus had a rock station like that. The Blitz and The Big Wazu only play Tool's songs that were released as singles and nothing else, in between Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Nickleback and a bunch of other bands I hate. That's why my car radio is always tuned to the AM stations.

Anyone else dig the Al Franken show on Air America?
he's right, i live in Columbus too and i'm usually not patient enough to wait for a Tool song on the radio, too much dumb shit in between.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #81
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 43
Re: Is Vicarious getting overplayed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper_head View Post
Damn. I wish Columbus had a rock station like that. The Blitz and The Big Wazu only play Tool's songs that were released as singles and nothing else, in between Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Nickleback and a bunch of other bands I hate. That's why my car radio is always tuned to the AM stations.

Anyone else dig the Al Franken show on Air America?
he's right, i live in Columbus too and i'm usually not patient enough to wait for a Tool song on the radio, too much dumb shit in between.