View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 02:19 AM   #20
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steave View Post
When Tool fans go to a concert, they are very attentive and want to watch and study the band as they play. They know the songs, and still want to hear Maynard sing them. I believe that fans (like myself and people I was with) just wanted to take in the experience. You don't need to scream at the band and headbang and knock other people over like an asshole when you dance around to do that.
I agree with what you said wholeheartedly. Some dumbfucks in front of me were trying to mosh up in the fucking seats. And they were the kind that left during Wings/10,000 Days to go get beer. *rolls eyes*
This was my 6th Tool show. I was also at the Columbus show, and although that show was more intense for me personally I thought the vocals at this one were more audible, and certain parts of this one were better. -->Jambi was badass, I love the firey visuals. Maynard looks amazing in front of those. And I love his cowboy hat dance thing where he bends backwards. Every Tool show I've been to the vocals have always been at least somewhat drowned out by the guitars. If only they would turn that down. However I could hear better at this one.
He said at the beginning "Not only Ohio, but Cleveland at that" or something, I'm not sure of the exact wording. (?) The ONLY thing it lacked was anything off of Opiate or Undertow! I like this tour better than the Lateralus tour though, except for the fact that on that tour I did get to hear Opiate, and Cold and Ugly. =) I like the stage set up better on this one, it's simpler but in a a good way, and I think it's easier to see everybody. Maynard said some of the words out of order during Aenema, and of course the minor screwup during Rosetta Stoned. That's ok though. Highlights were 46&2, the Pot, Lateralus and Aenema. Wow. And Rosetta Stoned. And Jambi. lol. and of course 10,000 Days is beautiful. Yeah, the whole set list is awesome. Both shows I've seen on this tour have been fucking amazing. I cannot wait to see them again!
OFFLINE |