View Single Post
Caduceus11's Avatar Caduceus11
05-28-2006, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1minsterz
that sounds logical, prater, but aliens don't exist. i believe so at least. if they are meant to be matephorical then i'm not quite sure what they are referencing. i believe J. Doe had a halucory experience. perhaps he took acid in an attempt to contqact aliens, but i highly doubt it. like i said before he is a high school dropout so the thought of an "enlightening experience" is highly unlikely to be the case. In so many words, i believe this entire story was imagined and did not, in fact, happen in reality. as far as the doctors being stumped, i believe J. Doe is psychologically incurring these feelings on himself. also, if he had a pen, what good would it do strapped to a bed? thanks

WETHER ALIENS ACTUALLY EXIST OR NOT, AND WETHER OR NOT THE ABDUCTION ACTUALLY OCCURED, IS NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS THAT OUR NARRATOR HAS ADMITTED TO USING THE BLOTTER. IN KNOWING THAT HE HAS "OPENED HIS 3RD EYE {my personal belief of what an acid trip is}, WE KNOW THAT HE IS TRIPPING. WE KNOW THAT BLOTTER IS LSD IN A POWERFUL DOSE, SO KNOW KNOW HE'S TRIPPING HARD! SO EVEN IF ITS JUST A HALLUCINATION, TO THE NARRATOR ITS REAL. IN HIS MIND FROM NOW AND TO THE DAY HE DIES, WILL BELIEVE THAT HE WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS.
ACID IS A NEAT, BUT POWERFUL DRUG. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN YEARS AGO, BUT I DON'T THINK I'LL OPEN MY THIRD EYE THAT WAY AGAIN....AS MAYNARD SAYS, WE CAN DO IT WITHOUT THE DRUGS....
Old 05-28-2006, 07:20 AM   #37
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Lipan + Lost Keys + Rosetta = one song

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1minsterz
that sounds logical, prater, but aliens don't exist. i believe so at least. if they are meant to be matephorical then i'm not quite sure what they are referencing. i believe J. Doe had a halucory experience. perhaps he took acid in an attempt to contqact aliens, but i highly doubt it. like i said before he is a high school dropout so the thought of an "enlightening experience" is highly unlikely to be the case. In so many words, i believe this entire story was imagined and did not, in fact, happen in reality. as far as the doctors being stumped, i believe J. Doe is psychologically incurring these feelings on himself. also, if he had a pen, what good would it do strapped to a bed? thanks

WETHER ALIENS ACTUALLY EXIST OR NOT, AND WETHER OR NOT THE ABDUCTION ACTUALLY OCCURED, IS NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS THAT OUR NARRATOR HAS ADMITTED TO USING THE BLOTTER. IN KNOWING THAT HE HAS "OPENED HIS 3RD EYE {my personal belief of what an acid trip is}, WE KNOW THAT HE IS TRIPPING. WE KNOW THAT BLOTTER IS LSD IN A POWERFUL DOSE, SO KNOW KNOW HE'S TRIPPING HARD! SO EVEN IF ITS JUST A HALLUCINATION, TO THE NARRATOR ITS REAL. IN HIS MIND FROM NOW AND TO THE DAY HE DIES, WILL BELIEVE THAT HE WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS.
ACID IS A NEAT, BUT POWERFUL DRUG. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN YEARS AGO, BUT I DON'T THINK I'LL OPEN MY THIRD EYE THAT WAY AGAIN....AS MAYNARD SAYS, WE CAN DO IT WITHOUT THE DRUGS....