View Single Post
Caduceus11's Avatar Caduceus11
05-24-2006, 03:32 PM

That's what I always thought....but lets delve deeper...maybe its because "The Chosen One" is not from our system of ID's. Now that he's the chosen one he's different---changed. ANd I think that in itself coincides with the "I forgot my pen" line of the song. "I forgot my pen" means much more than what the literal interpretation offers. To me its a helpless cry for resolve. He SO wants to explain it all but can't because he couldn't "write it down" or "remember" it. His omission of the pen is his criticism of his own character whom is unworthy to be the chosen one; unfit to bear this burden.
He's unidentified much in the same way that he's unworthy---he's no one; a nobody.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:32 PM   #36
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Lipan + Lost Keys + Rosetta = one song

That's what I always thought....but lets delve deeper...maybe its because "The Chosen One" is not from our system of ID's. Now that he's the chosen one he's different---changed. ANd I think that in itself coincides with the "I forgot my pen" line of the song. "I forgot my pen" means much more than what the literal interpretation offers. To me its a helpless cry for resolve. He SO wants to explain it all but can't because he couldn't "write it down" or "remember" it. His omission of the pen is his criticism of his own character whom is unworthy to be the chosen one; unfit to bear this burden.
He's unidentified much in the same way that he's unworthy---he's no one; a nobody.