View Single Post
e1minsterz's Avatar e1minsterz
05-17-2006, 09:24 PM

you can hear the patient breathing behind the nurse and the doctor talking. not behind in the sense of where he is necessarily, but behind the voices. perhaps this is obvious, but i think LK and RS are most definately related. also, perhaps you don't know this but Dr. Albert Hofmann is known as the father of LSD (creator). This guy was totally on acid, had a mind-altering experience and in this experience some shit happened and as in a dream, the last part of the experience was cut off. he can't remember what the aliens said because 1) it didn't really happen, 2) he wanted the attention "this shit enver happens to me" so he thought up this elaborate story and obviously he couldn't have a legit ending because that would actually lead him to solving world problems etc. etc.

similar things have happened while i was stoned, I was convinced in my own head that I could quantify and mathematically prove every natural phenomina in nature. Obviously upon recollection I couldn't at all. just my brain was stupid enough to wrap itself around that concept.

i'm new so be nice.

edit: natural phenomina in nature...? i know

Last edited by e1minsterz; 05-18-2006 at 06:48 AM..
Old 05-17-2006, 09:24 PM   #25
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Lipan + Lost Keys + Rosetta = one song

you can hear the patient breathing behind the nurse and the doctor talking. not behind in the sense of where he is necessarily, but behind the voices. perhaps this is obvious, but i think LK and RS are most definately related. also, perhaps you don't know this but Dr. Albert Hofmann is known as the father of LSD (creator). This guy was totally on acid, had a mind-altering experience and in this experience some shit happened and as in a dream, the last part of the experience was cut off. he can't remember what the aliens said because 1) it didn't really happen, 2) he wanted the attention "this shit enver happens to me" so he thought up this elaborate story and obviously he couldn't have a legit ending because that would actually lead him to solving world problems etc. etc.

similar things have happened while i was stoned, I was convinced in my own head that I could quantify and mathematically prove every natural phenomina in nature. Obviously upon recollection I couldn't at all. just my brain was stupid enough to wrap itself around that concept.

i'm new so be nice.

edit: natural phenomina in nature...? i know

Last edited by e1minsterz; 05-18-2006 at 06:48 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote